Skip to main content

Over 55 Transfer Option – Self Managed Fund

We can facilitate an integrated global solution, incorporating UK Advice (where required) from FCA licensed advisers.

Getting expert QROPS advice could potentially save you thousands on your transfer.

If you’re over 55 years of age and would like to explore transferring your UK pension to Australia we offer:

  • An obligation free consultation with a QROPS specialist adviser (meet and greet).
  • A comprehensive, personalised UK Pension Transfer Statement of Advice. This document provides an analysis of the benefits and/or disadvantages of transferring your UK pension

After receiving the advice, if you decide to proceed with a transfer, we’ll:

  • Establish an Australian SMSF with a ROPS compliant (55Plus) Trust Deed
  • Establish and register the trustee company via ASIC (if required)
  • Apply to HMRC for ROPS status
  • Prepare all fund trustee/member application and minutes
  • Complete fund registration with Australian Tax Office (ATO)
  • Obtain the relevant Tax File Number (TFN) and Australian Business Number (ABN)
  • Establish fund bank accounts
  • Ensure compliance with ATO requirements for any tax on the transfer (if applicable)

If your enquiry relates to a UK State Pension i.e. the Old Age Pension from your national insurance contributions or if you have an unfunded Civil Service Pension e.g. NHS, Teachers, Police, Armed Forces etc.. then our e-book will not be relevant.  You need to contact your UK scheme directly as they are not eligible to transfer to Australia.

For further information please download our FREE UK Pension Transfer E-book or contact our client service team on 02 8904 9793