We can facilitate an integrated global solution, incorporating UK Advice (where required) from FCA licensed advisers, known specialists and leaders within the UK transfer marketplace.
Getting expert QROPS advice could potentially save you thousands on your transfer.
If you’re over 55 years of age and would like to explore transferring your UK pension into a Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) we offer:
- An obligation free consultation with a QROPS specialist adviser
- A comprehensive, personalised UK Pension Report. This report presents an analysis of the benefits and/or disadvantages of transferring your UK pension
The advice fee for this report is $1,650 (including GST).
After receiving the advice, if you decide to proceed with a transfer, we’ll:
- Establish an Australian SMSF with a ROPS compliant (55Plus) Trust Deed
- Establish and register the company via ASIC (if required)
- Apply to HMRC for ROPS status
- Prepare all fund trustee/member application and minutes
- Complete fund registration with Australian Tax Office (ATO)
- Obtain the relevant Tax File Number (TFN) and Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Establish fund bank accounts
- Ensure compliance with ATO requirements for any tax on the transfer (if applicable)
The fee for establishing an Over 55 SMSF ranges from $770 to $1,320 (including GST). The fee varies according to the complexity of the SMSF’s structure. Any additional fees (for example, transfer fee or UK specialist Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) advice fee for defined benefit schemes) will be fully outlined in your personalised UK Pension Report and your adviser will discuss these with you directly.