UK Advice Document
Sterling Planners can prepare a personalised, comprehensive UK Pension Transfer Statement of Advice which includes:
- Detailed financial comparisons between leaving your funds in the UK and transferring them to Australia
- Calculation of your Australian tax obligations (if applicable)
- Comparison of retirement planning and estate planning benefits
- Exchange rate considerations and options
- Outline of requirements and obligations to set up and maintain an SMSF (if applicable)
- Outline of any transfer fees plus any relevant fees for the legislated UK advice required on the transfer of defined benefit schemes.
For more information on the transfer process, please download our FREE UK Pension Transfer E-book which includes:
- Current UK regulations to QROPS/ROPS
- List of UK pensions eligible for transfer to Australia
- Sterling Planners UK Pension Transfer Checklist which includes all the questions you should consider before deciding about your UK pension transfer
If your enquiry relates to a UK State Pension i.e. the Old Age Pension from your national insurance contributions or if you have an unfunded Civil Service Pension e.g. NHS, Teachers, Police, Armed Forces etc.. then our e-book will not be relevant. You need to contact your UK scheme directly as they are not eligible to transfer to Australia.